Choose the best offer for you
from many available!
1. Why is it more profitable to work at a hotel via Skills Net?
Because the graphics are flexible, you can work in many places and choose your favorite, thanks to this, gain Your experience.
2. What kind of contract will we sign if I decide to work at a Skills Net hotel?
It is the contract work
3. Will I have guaranteed food while working in a hotel? To what extent?
Yes, depending on the place, it is free, or costs up to PLN 10 for the whole dinner set
4. Will Skills Net Polska provide me health insurance during the term of the contract?
Of course,We pay compulsory contributions to ZUS for not-students.
5. What happens if I get sick or stay in a holiday. Do I have health and vacation leave?
If you are not a student and You agreed to voluntary payment of sick pay, after 90 days you are entitled to a paid exemption. If you are a student, You are not. On the contract, the holiday is free.
6. How is my work schedule set? Is it possible to combine work in a hotel, e.g. with studies?
The schedule is set up a week in advance, based on the individual availability. It does not interfere with studies, because the students declares on which days they are able to work.
7. Will I have to work also at night?
There are also night shifts, but each of the employees decides individualy if he wants to work on them
8. Is it possible to renegotiate a salary or to get promoted?
9. Who is my manager during the work in the hotel?
Individual duties are ordered by the managers of changes in the hotelbut the contract is signed between you and Skills Net.
+48 535 005 261
ul. Żelazna 67, lok 30
Skillsnet.pl by Performance Labs. All rights reserved.